Part Time Grants Associate
The Part Time Grants Associate will be responsible for planning and implementing grant programs, preparing budgets, researching funding opportunities, supervising grant staff, monitoring expenditure, identifying support agencies, tracking results, and analyzing financial data for SPARC under the direction of the Executive Director.
- The Part Time Grants Associate will work with senior SPARC management and its board to design grant programs.
- Establish and Determine funding needs.
- Focus on researching funding opportunities.
- Reporting to the Executive Director
- Write and Coordinate grant proposals
- Identifying support agencies.
- Optimizing the grant administration process.
- Managing timelines and deliverables.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Tracking grant applications.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, marketing or non-profit management or related field ideal.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with high levels of organization and prioritization.
- The successful candidate will be mature, highly motivated, and team-oriented, with the highest ethical standards and ability to drive results.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, goal-oriented, team environment.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, ability to independently determine priorities, maintain activity on a number of projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively, act innovatively and embrace change.
- Sound judgment, discretion and commitment. Maintain confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy in donor records.
- Is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
- Possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentations which are powerful and impactful.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least five years of grant writing management experience is required.
- Grants Management experience in an arts non-profit setting preferred.
Submitting an Application
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a part-time position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
October 18, 2022